- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1/2 cup Egg Beaters® Original
- 2 tablespoons frozen Southwest mixed vegetables (corn, black beans, red peppers)
- 2 tablespoons shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 1 teaspoon chopped nacho jalapeño pepper
- Spray inside of large microwave-safe mug with cooking spray.
- Stir together Egg Beaters, vegetables, cheese and jalapeno pepper in mug.
- Microwave on HIGH 1 minute. Stir; microwave 45 seconds more or until set. Serve immediately.
1 serving (1 scrambler each) Calories 141; Total Fat 5 g(Saturated Fat 3 g); Cholesterol 14 mg; Sodium 412 mg; Carbohydrate 4 g; (Dietary Fiber 1 g, Sugars 1 g); Protein 17 g; Percent Daily Values*: Vitamin A 22%; Vitamin C 9%; Calcium 10%; Iron 12%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
For a take-with breakfast, wrap scrambler in a warm tortilla. No pickled jalapenos on hand? Substitute a little ground red pepper. The scrambler puffs up and fills the mug while cooking. It falls quickly once removed from microwave. Use a large (15-ounce) microwave-safe mug to hold the ingredients and to reduce the chance of overflow. Mugs that are wider and shorter work best. A 2-cup glass measure may be used as well. Microwave wattages vary; adjust cook time as needed. Cook the scrambler just until the egg is set.